We are very thrilled to announce an exciting new phase for HCA!
Effective November 1st 2015, PCC, our nursing division specialising in mental health in both private and public institutions across Victoria, will be rebranded as HCA Mental Health and Staffing Synergy, our nursing division which helps find jobs for Midwives, will be rebranded as HCA Midwifery!
What does this mean for our HCA nurses?
– You will keep dealing with the same HCA team – nothing changes!
– The contact number will remain the same
– The eHCA app and website will display the HCA Midwifery and HCA Mental Health logos instead
– If you use a paper timesheet booklet, you can continue to do so
– Your payslip will now display the HCA Midwifery or HCA Mental Health logos
If you have any questions regarding the change please contact one of the HCA Mental Health consultants on 03 9459 9999 or one of the HCA Midwifery consultants on 03 9857 3544.