Why Nurse Rural & Remote in 2017?
We are offering FREE TRAVEL for all Rural and Remote Placements until JULY. Now is the perfect time for a new adventure or perhaps a working holiday!
Rural and Remote placements are interesting, challenging and extremely diverse experiences’. Take the opportunity to work closely with local communities and make 2017 the year you Nurse R&R!
View our latest Rural and Remote Placement by clicking below.
Still looking for an excuse to try Rural & Remote?
Look no further! We have FOUR great reasons why you should give it a go!
Travel FREE with HCA
- The ‘Travel FREE with HCA’ incentive runs from 00:00 AEST 1st May 2017 to 23:59 AEST 31th July 2017. All mentions to the ‘dates of the incentive’ refer to these dates
- These Terms and Conditions are effective from the date specified above and may be amended by Healthcare Australia at any time
- This incentive is available to all HCA Rural and Remote candidates currently located in Australia or New Zealand and commencing their contract within the dates of the incentive. The candidate must be eligible to work in Australia, hold AHPRA Registration with no restrictions and be registered with HCA to participate (if unsure about the process please contact our Rural and Remote Team. They will assist candidates in being work ready)
- To qualify for this incentive the candidate must successfully complete a minimum contract of 4 weeks
- Travel refers to all en-route travel – fuel, flights (economy class only), public transport and en–route taxis ONLY from the candidate’s closest airport to the placement location and return to the same airport. Excess baggage AND taxis to/from home are not included.
- Travel is to be booked by the consultants. In the case of a candidate needing to book their own travel and transport, this will need to be approved by their consultant before booking
- All travel must be in the name of the candidate
- The candidate must submit their travel claims to their consultant within 14 days of your successful placement completion
- Once all documentation has been received and approved by HCA, the candidate will be reimbursed for their travel within 30 business days
- Healthcare Australia has no obligation to candidates who do not comply with these terms and conditions
- This incentive cannot be combined with any other incentive or offer run by HCA with the exception of the Rural and Remote ‘Refer a friend’ scheme.
ALL Nurses (RN, EN, EEN, AIN) working as a Remote Area Nurse will receive 2 HCA Rewards points per hour worked.*
- Applicable to Category 2 Rural and Remote Nurses working a maximum of 40 hours per week on facility payroll contracts only
- Only available to active candidates
- Points will be available at the beginning of the following month
- All rewards are at the discretion of HCA
- HCA reserves the right to extend or end this promotion
- Normal PAYG tax applies to the bonus
- Defence Health employees not eligible for this promotion
Registered Nurses that work a +6 week Rural and Remote contract with HCA have access to a $500 reimbursement on applicable training and education courses per calendar year.
- Eligibility of $500 reimbursment based on successful completion of a minimum 6 week Rural & Remote contract
- Reimbursement only payable upon presentation of tax invoice receipt and certificate
- Reimbursement up to the value of $500 per Nurse per calendar year
- Offer not valid for Defence Health Employees
- Candidates must be active and working with HCA to claim reimbursement
- Please remember tax and super-legislative requirements apply
- All payments are at the discretion of HCA
- HCA reserves the right to extend or end this promotion.
Information on Training Courses:
Examples of eligible courses: Understanding Vaccines and the National Immunisation Program (SA Course), MEC (Midwifery Emergency Course), REC (Remote Emergency Course), ALS (Advanced Life Support) and Pharmaco Therapeutics.
Applicable to courses available through HCA and external accredited courses. For more information on courses, speak with one of our consultants by calling 1300 885 728.
Refer a Friend
Do you know someone looking to take on a Rural & Remote Nursing Contract? Let us know and you could receive a $500 Gift Card when they work with us!
As an extra bonus your friend will also score themselves a $200 gift card when they complete their contract.
Call your local consultants on 1300 885 728 to find out more.
Terms and conditions:
- The Rural & Remote Referral Bonus will run from 12:00 AM 01/06/2017, with the final date to meet all campaign requirements being 11:59 PM 31/07/2017
- The referred candidate must be a Registered Midwife (RM), Nurse (RN), Assistant in Nursing (AN) or Enrolled Nurse (EN), and a new candidate, who hasn’t been previously introduced to, or worked for Healthcare Australia or any of its associated brands
- The referred candidate must mention your name at their interview for our record keeping purposes and validity of the referral, later notification of the referral may result in the reward not being offered
- You will receive a $500 Gift Card, and the referee will receive a $200 Gift Card, once your referred candidate successfully completes a Rural & Remote contract of 6 or more weeks
- You must be deemed an active candidate, who has worked in the last 6 months
- All referral rewards are at the discretion of HCA.
- Speak to your consultant to find out what you can earn by referring a healthcare professional
- HCA reserves the right to extend or end this promotion
- Normal PAYG tax applied to the bonus
- Defence Health employees not eligible for this promotion.