If you’re thinking about coming to Australia as an agency nurse, your flights* on us!
If you have just started thinking about making the move or you’re about to book your plane ticket to Australia, HCA can help make your nursing in Australia dream a reality with a Free Flight and we’ll help you every step of the way.
What are the next steps to working in Australia?
- Contact our dedicated international team in your region. We have offices in London (servicing the UK, Ireland, Europe, Africa & the Middle East), Auckland (servicing New Zealand, America, Canada, Hong Kong & Asia) and a dedicated Contact Centre for US and Canadian candidates.
- We can guide you on VISA, AHPRA registration, vaccinations required, what the lifestyle of agency nursing will be like, how you can get more shifts, using our eHCA App, accommodation & much more. Download our Nursing in Australia Guide.
- Talk to other nurses also making the move in our “Working Holiday Nurses Down Under” Facebook Group.
- Commence with HCA, complete your 500 hours in 6 months and your flight will be reimbursed. All you have to do is email email@example.com when you have completed your hours to get your flight reimbursed.
Enquire about the Free Flight and talk to a consultant about how to get the process started below.
*Terms & Conditions
Come to Australia to work as an Agency Registered Nurse for Healthcare Australia (HCA) and you can have your flight to Australia paid for (up to the value of $1,000 AUD, T&C’s apply) when you work 500 hours within a 6 month period.
Terms & Conditions:
- The ‘Free flight to Australia’ incentive runs from 00:00 AEST 28th September 2015 to 23:59 AEST 30th June 2019. All mentions to the ‘dates of the incentive’ refer to these dates.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective from the date specified above and may be amended by Healthcare Australia from time to time.
- This incentive is only available to Registered Nurses who have not previously worked for HCA. You must be eligible to work in Australia as a Registered Nurse and register with HCA as an Agency Registered Nurse (if you are unsure about the process please contact your local HCA office who will assist you in being work ready before you leave for Australia).
- To qualify for this incentive the claimant must work for HCA as an Agency Registered Nurse, anywhere across Australia for a minimum of 500 hours within a 6 month period, completing your first shift for HCA by 23:59 AEST 30th June 2019. The claimant must complete the 500 hours within 6 months of their first shift date with HCA.
- The flight booked to Australia must also be within the dates of the incentive and in the name of the claimant.
- On completion of the 500 hours, the claimant must contact their local HCA office with the booking details and receipt of the flight they took to Australia.
- Once all documentation has been received and approved by HCA, the claimant will be reimbursed for their flight to Australia up to a value of $1,000 AUD within 30 business days.
- All documentation must be within the dates of the incentive and in the name of the claimant in order to participate in the incentive.
- Claims can be submitted until 23:59 AEST 31st December 2019, however, all documentation for the claim must be within the dates of the incentive.
- For a one way ticket, the claimant will be reimbursed up to the value of $1,000 AUD towards the flight cost.
- For a return ticket, half of the total ticket cost will be reimbursed up to the value of $1,000 AUD towards the flight cost.
- For any other types of ticket, the claimant will be reimbursed up to the value of $750 AUD towards the flight cost.
- Healthcare Australia has no obligation to claimants who do not comply with these terms and conditions or to any claimant who does not adhere to the dates of the incentive.
- One claim per person. This incentive cannot be combined with any other incentive or offer run by HCA with the exception of the ‘Refer a friend’ & CA$H4HOURS Loyalty Program.