Jump to your next life adventure in Oz!
Healthcare Australia have work opportunities for Nurses and Midwives across Australia, allowing you the flexibility to work across the country OR base yourself in one place and taking time off to travel.
Please Join us at our FREE Nursing and Midwifery Event in Worthing on Friday 6th March at 1:00 pm.
Jemma McIntyre and Alex Ellisdon from our Healthcare Australia office based in London will be hosting the event. They will discuss all the steps you need to take to make your dream of working in Australia come true!
What will we be covering:
– Getting AHPRA (Australian Nursing Registration) ready – Effective March 2020, there is a new application process for all International Nurses and Midwives to obtain AHPRA registration. We will explain the basics of the new process and guide you on your way. AHPRA can be a daunting experience, not to mention time-consuming, so we will give you all the tips and tricks to ensure that your application ticks all the right boxes.
– Making the move as easy as possible – from assisting you with the best locations to find work to different options available including rural contracts, agency, full-time and block bookings
– Information on what Visa you will require to be eligible to work in Oz
– Hear about our FREE FLIGHT offer, referrals, and other bonus incentives
– Q&A time and the chance to network with other nurses
We look forward to meeting you!
Worthing – Friday 6th March at 1.00 pm
Field Place manor House & Barns Lewes roos
The Boulevard Worthing West Sussex BN13 1NP