Working in Australia is possible with the largest recruitment agency, Healthcare Australia (HCA). If you would like to learn more about opportunities in Australia, now is your chance to learn about our agency, full-time and regional work available.
To help you consider the move, we’ll be travelling to five cities in Canada, including Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, London, Toronto and Ottawa from 13-25 September holding FREE Information Sessions.
At HCA we believe in work-life balance, so you can choose shifts to complement your lifestyle in Australia. Think about what you could do on your days off? Visit the Australian beaches, explore the Aussie wildlife or just enjoy the Aussie sunshine and lifestyle. With HCA you can work and travel all around the country.
What will we be covering in these info sessions:
– Making the move as easy as possible – from assisting you with the best locations to find work and the different options available including rural contracts, agency, full-time and block bookings
– Getting your Australia nursing licence (AHPRA) in Australia it’s one registration nationally which makes it easy to work and travel around the country. The AHPRA application can be very time-consuming HCA can give you all the tips and guidance to get it right.
– Information on what Visa you will require to be eligible to work in Oz
– Learn about our FREE FLIGHT for nurses (now extended until June 2020) offer, plus other offers for all healthcare professionals
– Q&A time and the chance to network with other nurses
Fri 13th (starts at 4 pm) & Sat 14th September (starts at 11 am)
Mon 16th September (starts at 2 pm)
Wed 18th September (starts at 2 pm)
Fri 20th September (starts at 11 am)
Mon 23rd September ( starts at 1 pm)
Wed 25th September (starts at 2 pm)
About the Presenters
Erin Monck – International Permanent Specialist
Erin has made a career out of headhunting International healthcare talent. Joining our New Zealand based office in 2016, Erin’s primary focus in sourcing, educating and guiding overseas clinical professionals through the Australian regulatory process, initial Visa enquiries and matching the skill set to the right job.
Erin specialises in Nursing & Midwifery and, currently leading a project for International Physio & Occupational Therapists. Her portfolio consists of Emergency, Critical Care, General Acute, Management, Mental Health & Theatre covering; Permanent FTE, Travel Contracts & Locum/ Casual assignments
Check out Erin’s LinkedIn for testimonials from other overseas professionals that she has assisted with job placements and sponsorship opportunities.
Contact Erin Monck at email@example.com
Casey Harris – International Candidate Liason
Casey started her career in Healthcare Australia’s (HCA) South Australian office in 2011 and has worked in our International office as a backpacker herself. She is now the International Candidate Liaison and part of her role is to help support all of the backpackers when they arrive in Australia. Casey is happy to help with any questions about work availability. Casey knows the feeling of packing your bags and leaving on a one-way ticket, so even if you just need to have a chat with someone who has been in the same situation as you, please reach out.