Jump to your next life adventure in Oz! We’ll be in Reading on 12 July for a FREE Info session about Nursing and general healthcare opportunities in Australia!
If you are considering Agency, contract or permanent work opportunities or just want to know more, now is the time to chat with us in person and ask us any questions you may have about working and living in Oz.
The event will begin with a presentation by our international consultant, Lucy about working in Australia, what the requirements are as well as how you can make the most of your application by learning a host of helpful tips. You’ll also have the opportunity to find out the answers to any questions you may have about life and work across the ditch during our interactive Q&A session.
You’ll be able to soak up as much information as possible so you can be better prepared if/when you make the move to work in Australia!
What will we be covering in these sessions:
– Making the move as easy as possible – from assisting you with the best locations to find work and the different options available including rural contracts, agency, full-time and block bookings
– Getting AHPRA ready – we know it can be a time-consuming application form to fill out so we will give you all the tips to get it right
– Information on what Visa you will require to be eligible to work in Oz
– Learn about our FREE FLIGHT (now extended until June 2020) offer, referrals, and other bonus incentives
– Q&A time and the chance to network with other nurses and midwives
Date: Friday 12 July
Time: 1.00 pm
Location: The Three Guineas
Station Approach, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1LY
About the Presenter
Lucy Myers – International Consultant
Lucy first joined team purple (HCA) in Australia, Brisbane resourcing nurses for Rural and Remote locations in Australia whilst on her working holiday visa. Lucy is now back home in the UK and working in our London office resourcing nurses heading over to Australia. Having experienced firsthand the working holiday visa, Lucy has a lot of knowledge around going to Australia for one year and what is needed for when you arrive, she now uses this experience to help nurses ensure they are prepared for when they arrive down under. If you ever need a chat on what to expect as a backpacker Lucy is happy to discuss her own experiences.