Are you thinking about a Nursing or Midwifery career in Australia?
We’re coming to Brighton to bring some Aussie sunshine and discuss work opportunities in Australia. This is a golden opportunity to attend our FREE Nursing & Midwifery Event about working in Oz on the 15th April.
The event will begin with a presentation by our international consultants, Alex and Jemma about working in Australia, what the requirements are as well as how you can make the most of your application by learning a host of helpful tips. You’ll also have the opportunity to find out the answers to any of those long-held questions at our interactive Q&A session.
You’ll be able to soak up as much information as possible so you can be better prepared if/when you make the move to work in Australia!
What will we be covering in these sessions:
– Making the move as easy as possible – from assisting you with the best locations to find work into different options available including rural contracts, agency, full-time and block bookings
– Getting AHPRA ready – we know it can be a time-consuming application form to fill out, so we will give you all the tips to get it right
– Information on what Visa you will require to be eligible to work in Oz
– Learn about our FREE FLIGHT (now extended until June 2020) offer, referrals, and other bonus incentives
– Q&A time and the chance to network with other nurses and midwives
Event and registration details below:
Date: Monday 15th April
Time: 1 pm
Location: Brighton Harbour Hotel
About the Presenters
Alex Ellisdon – International Consultant
Alex has recently returned from a 6-month stint with HCA and he now is working in the London office with the goal of assisting nurses on their journeys over to Australia. He is happy to answer any questions you may have, whether they are VISA based, nursing related, about the lifestyle/social side of living, or just general advice about how to live in Australia without being bitten by something poisonous. Alex is happy to meet you in the London office or he is able to come to you if you are on a stringent schedule.
Jemma McIntyre – International Consultant
After moving from HCA in Australia, Jemma is now based in the HCA London Office where she supports nurses in the process of getting work ready for Australia. She will be able to assist you with any sort of question, whether it be relating to the Australian nursing registration process, right through to the lifestyle or cost of living around the country. Paired with an Aussie accent, Jemma has a bulk amount of general knowledge on Australia that she can provide you.