Jump to your next life adventure in Oz!
Are you or a friend thinking about a Nursing or Midwifery career in Australia? If the thought of crossing the ditch and working in Oz has crossed your mind, this FREE Nursing & Midwifery event in Auckland and Whangarei on 20 June and 21 June, respectively, is the perfect chance discuss your next move.
The event will begin with a presentation by our NZ consultant, Naufa Sattar, about working in Australia, what the requirements are as well as how you can make the most of your application by learning a host of helpful tips. You’ll also have the opportunity to find out the answers to any questions you may have about life and work across the ditch during our interactive Q&A session.
You’ll be able to soak up as much information as possible so you can be better prepared if/when you make the move to work in Australia!
What will we be covering in these sessions:
– Making the move as easy as possible – from assisting you with the best locations to find work and the different options available including rural contracts, agency, full-time and block bookings
– Getting AHPRA ready – we know it can be a time-consuming application form to fill out, so we will give you all the tips to get it right
– Information on what Visa you will require to be eligible to work in Oz
– Learn about our FREE FLIGHT (now extended until June 2020) offer, referrals, and other bonus incentives
– Q&A time and the chance to network with other nurses and midwives
Date: Thursday 20 June
Time: 11.30 am – 1.30 pm
Location: Stardome Observatory & Planetarium
670 Manukau Road, Royal Oak, Auckland City
Date: Friday 21 June
Time: 11.00 am – 1.00 pm
Location: The Orchard Business and Event Hub (Mahi Tahi Room)
Level 1 , 35 Walton Street Whangarei 0110
About the presenter
Naufa Sattar – International Consultant
Naufa Sattar has been working as a recruiter over the last 2 years and loves to help healthcare professionals find jobs abroad. Having moved abroad herself, Naufa understands how the process can feel quite stressful at first but can assure you that it will all be worth it in the end. Naufa assists her candidates with the AHPRA application process, including up to the final stages as she knows it can be quite a lengthy process which may need a second pair of eyes.