Monday 30th September
-Physio & OT – 2 pm
-Nursing & Midwifery – 5 pm
By working as an HCA healthcare professional you’ll be able to work across the country or you could base yourself in one place and take time off to travel.
This event is run by our HCA consultants from New Zealand, Australia and UK including Casey Harris, Erin Monck, Jemma Mcintyre, Alex Ellisdon and Lucy Myers. Meet the team here. We’ll also have a special guest, Australian Registered Migration Agent – Katherine Van Greuning. Find out more here.
Allied Event for Physio’s and OT’s – Monday 30th September at 2 pm
Nursing & Midwifery Event – Monday 30th September at 5 pm
Find us at Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Level 2, 60 Ludgate Hill, London EC4M 7A
What will we be covering in the Physio & OT sessions:
– Making the move as easy as possible – from assisting you with the best locations to find work and the different options available with companies Revita and Wellness & Lifestyle (Aged Care Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy roles available from these providers across Australia).
-Come and find out about the new FLYR scheme – it’s a fast track for Australian Registration.
– If you decide to work with Revita, part-time and full-time roles available with career pathway planning, ongoing training, professional development, regular mentoring and work available across the country, including metro and regional/rural areas.
– Hear about the Revita Graduate Program and work sponsorship opportunities.
– Getting your licencing and credentialing requirements to work in Australia (AHPRA).
– Find out what type of lifestyle you’ll have working with Revita, such as flexible work hours, ongoing learning and development training, benefiting from the career pathway program and more.
– Q&A time.
What will we be covering in the Nursing & Midwifery sessions:
– Making the move as easy as possible – from assisting you with the best locations to find work into different options available including rural contracts, agency, full-time and block bookings.
– Getting AHPRA ready – we know it can be a time-consuming application form to fill out, so we will give you all the tips to get it right.
– Information on what Visa you will require to be eligible to work in Oz.
-Hear about our FREE FLIGHT* offer, referrals, and other bonus incentives.
-Q&A time and the chance to network with other nurses and midwives