Nurse in Australia for the adventure of a lifetime!
If you’ve been thinking about a Nursing or Midwifery career outside of New Zealand, why not consider your neighbour country Australia? This is the time to start your adventure by joining us in Hamilton, New Zealand on the 10th of June to discuss Nursing & Midwifery opportunities at this FREE HCA Event (coffee and cakes will also be provided).
The event will begin with a presentation by our NZ consultant Diane Nicholson about working in Australia, what the requirements are as well as how you can make the most of your application by learning a host of helpful tips. You’ll also have the opportunity to find out the answers to any questions you may have about life and work across the ditch during our interactive Q&A session.
You’ll be able to soak up as much information as possible so you can be better prepared if/when you make the move to work in Australia!
What will we be covering in these sessions:
– Making the move as easy as possible – from assisting you with the best locations to find work and the different options available including rural contracts, agency, full-time and block bookings
– Getting AHPRA ready – we know it can be a time-consuming application form to fill out, so we will give you all the tips to get it right
– Information on what Visa you will require to be eligible to work in Oz
– Learn about our FREE FLIGHT (now extended until June 2020) offer, referrals, and other bonus incentives
– Q&A time and the chance to network with other nurses and midwives
Event details below:
Date: 10th of June
Time: 11 am
Location: Link Community Centre – Media Room
6 Te Aroha St, Hamilton East
Diane has been recruiting Nurses and Midwives for 16 years. Having worked as a Nurse/Midwife in New Zealand, Australia, UK and the Middle East she understands what it is like to work and live in different countries. Diane enjoys assisting Nurses and Midwives to move across the ditch and make sure the transition to new work experience is seamless.
Contact Diane Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org