Healthcare Australia’s (HCA) New Zealand Team are excited to announce the first Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist Event about working in Australia!
This event will feature Brooke from Revita, a leading nationwide provider of Aged care Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. This is a FREE event which will be held on the Saturday 29th of June held in Auckland, NZ.
This event will begin with a presentation by Brooke, People and Culture Coordinator at Revita and will be hosted by Erin, International HCA Permanent Specialist. You’ll find out what the requirements are as well as how you can make the most of your application by learning a host of helpful tips. You’ll also have the opportunity to find out the answers to any questions you may have about life and work across the ditch during our interactive Q&A session.
You’ll be able to soak up as much information as possible so you can be better prepared if/when you make the move to work in Australia!
What will we be covering in these sessions:
– Making the move as easy as possible – from assisting you with the best locations to find work and the different options available with companies Revita and Wellness & Lifestyle (Aged Care Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy roles available from these providers across Australia).
– If you decide to work with Revita, part-time and full-time roles available with career pathway planning, ongoing training, professional development, regular mentoring and work available across the country, including metro and regional/rural areas.
– Hear about the Revita Graduate Program and work sponsorship opportunities
– Getting your licencing and credentialing requirements to work in Australia (AHPRA)
– Find out what type of lifestyle you’ll have working with Revita, such as flexible work hours, ongoing learning and development training, benefiting from the career pathway program and more.
– Q&A time
Event details below:
Date: Saturday 29th of June
Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm
Location: 14 Erson Ave, Royal Oak, Auckland 1061
CCS Disability Action- Royal Oak
About the presenters
Brooke – Revita People and Culture Coordinator
Brooke started her recruitment career with Healthcare Australia recruiting nurses and midwives on the Gold Coast; where it’s beautiful one day and perfect the next. After doing nursing and midwifery recruitment for a few years, she took the leap south (in the middle of Winter – brrr) to join a fun and vibrant team in the cultural hub of Melbourne!
“I was looking forward to joining Revita to head up their perm recruitment needs. There’s something so rewarding about this setting; seeing our staff proudly reach for their goals while changing someone’s life – amazing!” Revita’s fast-growing team is based in both bustling metro areas and idyllic regional areas throughout Victoria, South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales – sprawling across ‘the land down under’!
If you’re looking for a supportive team, a new challenge or wanting a sea/tree-change, Brooke is more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
To get in touch:
firstname.lastname@example.org or, if calling from inside Australia: 1300 467 384 or if calling from outside Australia: 03 9009 6401
Erin – HCA International Permanent Specialist.
Erin has made a career out of headhunting International healthcare talent. Joining our New Zealand based office in 2016, Erin’s primary focus in sourcing, education and guiding overseas clinical professionals through the Australian regulatory process, initial Visa enquiries and matching the skill set to the right job.
Erin specialises in Nursing & Midwifery and, currently leading a project for International Physio & Occupational Therapists. Her portfolio consists of Emergency, Critical Care, General Acute, Management, Mental Health & Theatre covering; Permanent FTE, Travel Contracts & Locum/ Casual assignments
Contact Erin Monck at email@example.com