Earn points and cash out with Healthcare Australia
We’re excited to launch our CA$H4HOUR$ program across Australia! For every hour you work you will automatically accrue points at Public Hospitals, Private Hospitals and Aged Care Facilities. Each point is worth $1, and you can cash out when you reach 300 points*.
To redeem your points, give your local consultant a call and your points will be converted into the appropriate dollar amount in your next pay run.
*Terms and conditions apply. See here for full detail.
Terms and Conditions
Healthcare Australia’s CA$H4HOUR$ is an exciting rewards program where you can earn points and cash out when you reach 300 points. 1pt equals $1 so the more hours you work with us, the more quickly you’ll be able to cash out!
- The incentive program in QLD, VIC, WA & SA runs from Mon 2nd July 2018 at 12:00 am to Monday 31st December 11.59am AEST 2018
- The incentive program in NSW runs from Mon 9th July 2018 at 12:00 am to Monday 31st December 11.59am AEST 2018. This will replace the ‘Nurse & Earn’ promotion
- Excludes Rural & Remote and Defence employees
- Eligibility by staff with the following classifications: –
- QLD – RN’s, RM’s, EN’s & AT’s
- VIC – RN’s, RM’s & EN’s
- NSW – RN’s, RM’s, EN’s, EEN’s & AT
- WA – RN’s, RM’s, EN’s, EEN’s & AT
- SA – RN’s, RM’s & EN’s
- Points will be rewarded when you work in public hospitals, private hospitals & aged care facilities
- You may only accrue points once your timesheets have been submitted.
- You may cash in your bonus anytime within the specified timeframe once a minimum of 300 points has been accrued
- All hours must be worked in the same state
- Candidate must be active and working to claim CA$H4HOUR$
- It is up to the candidate to let the consultants know that they have reached their 300 hours
- All submissions must be made in writing to the relevant state:
- Please remember that tax and super legislative requirements apply
- All payments are at the discretion of HCA
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
- HCA Reserves the right to extend, change or end this promotion without prior notice.